Need to get up to speed on the 2015 standard? This overview of the 2015 changes to ISO 14001 will give the skills to manage the transition effectively.
This course will give the delegate the reasons for the update, transition timelines and any significant differences between the old and new standards. Working with a group of delegates in a similar situation will allow a collaborative approach to understanding the finer points of this transition. This will give you the skills to manage the transition effectively and identify the work you will need to bring your EMS into line with the new standards.
£399 plus VAT
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the new structure of ISO 14001
- Identify at least 4 requirements of Annex SL
- Explain the new clause requirements of ISO 14001
- State at least 3 areas within your own EMS assess that require work to bring your own EMS into line with the new standards
- Summarise the main changes of ISO 14001:2015 and identify the implementation process.
Who should attend:
- Ideal for those with responsibility for quality management systems and who need to understand how to implement the new changes
- Delegates should have some prior knowledge of ISO 14001:2004